Preservation Journal

416 South

A Penny Pitman restoration, 416 South Main was previously used by the Salvation Army. North of this building, a billboard can be seen. Today, Kister Park is on the north side of this building. Archie Scott collection; he notes a date of 11/66. St. Charles County Historical Society. 416 South


Year Built: 1870 (assessor)
416 South Main Street

Restoration completed in 1975 by Penny Pitman.