Preservation Journal
122 South
Year Built: 1910 (assessor)
1849/1914 terracotta front (Pitman/Whetzel research)
122 South Main Street

Built originally in 1849, 122 South Main had its terra cotta front added in 1914 when it became the Masonic Hall and Elks Lodge. Working with Droste & Sons Construction, Randy Schilling renewed the beauty of the terra cotta, the ornamental copper and metal entry, the marble and other decorative facade elements. Side and rear elevations, along with the full interior renovation, complete this project and restore the pride of 122’s original ‘civic’ citizens. (Sharlotte Worthington)